T.O.U.R.S. is an association of selected international tour operators who specialize in sports travel.
The organization is dedicated to offering sports enthusiasts the best travel services to the great events worldwide.
We work closely with race directors of the major international events.
The T.O.U.R.S. Philosophy
- We strive always to operate to the highest professional and ethical standards, and demand this from every individual member of the association.
- We believe in the concept of partnership, both with each other and the event organizations with whom we contract on an individual basis.
- We seek to offer a first-class service to our clients, with personal commitment to each client and fully-tested back-up systems in the event of anything going wrong, such as medical emergencies or acts of terrorism or force majeure. In this way we offer re-assurance to our clients and event organizers that we are fully prepared to manage unexpected events.
- We seek to offer clients the best travel services to the world’s best events, and to offer a variety of travel packages to suit all budgets.
- We aim to offer clients a memorable experience at every event, ensuring repeat custom, positive feedback to other potential clients and increasing the underlying popularity and strength of the sport of marathon running in an increasingly challenging and competitive sports market.
T.O.U.R.S. Membership Application Requirements
All members must meet the following prerequisites:
- The company must be a full-time travel organization with an official commercial place of business.
- The company must have been in business for at least two years.
- The company cannot be a current member of any other competing sports travel organization.
- The company must adhere to all legal obligations of the country of which the business is resident.
All members in countries with more than four million inhabitants must meet the following prerequisites:
- The company must annually operate a minimum of five trips to international running events with a minimum of 20 runners in each group
- The company must have an annual turnover of at least €500,000.
- The company must manage a minimum of 500 travellers annually within all its operations.
All members in countries with less than four million inhabitants must meet the following prerequisites:
- The company must operate a minimum of five international running events of 10 runners per group to be considered for membership.
- The company must have an annual turnover of at least €250 000.
- The company must manage a minimum of 250 travellers annually within all its operations.
- Valid Applications are voted on by the membership and only at our NYC Meeting in November.
- Successful applicants will be listed on our website, in our digital brochure and in any advertising.
If your organisation is interested in becoming a member of T.O.U.R.S., please complete the online application by clicking here